Welcome to Pear Projects Tribe!
PPT is a secret Facebook group where I add a workout every week along with some other bits and bobs to help motivate, push you and help keep you on track!
The bulk of the workouts will be low impact and core and pelvic floor safe (but challenging) with some progressions and regressions added in to help tailor the workout to you and your ability.
Access to the group with all it’s content will cost £12.99 a month!
What you get:
- A new short blast of a workout each week focusing on range of areas/issues/goals such as arms, fat burning, legs, core which you can repeat or mix and match to create your own workout.
- Easy to follow video’s for safe, yummy stretching.
- Easy to follow nutritional tips to help you feel energised and confident in your choices.
- Support for participants.
- Facebook ‘Live’ workouts to follow or watch back in your own time.
- Fun and easy to do challenges with a variety of aims.
- A fun, relaxed, supportive group of like minded women to share and encourage each other.
- Quick guided meditations for busy women.
- Safe exercise for your pelvic floor and core.
- Low impact exercise that you can squeeze into your busy day with high impact options for those who want to try, and low impact options for those who want it.
Who is it suitable for:
- Busy women who want to be able to log on and have a range of workouts waiting for them to follow.
- Women who are post natal and beyond who might be unable to get to class and want to workout at home.
- Women who have low level/degree of prolapse and want to workout safely at home.
- Women who have core or pelvic floor dysfunction and want to workout safely at home.
- Women who want to start to exercise but unsure where to start or perhaps women who dislike a gym environment.
- Women who want inspiration for safe exercise towards their core and pelvic floor.
- Clients who would like an extra session (or two) but life logistics get in the way.
- Clients who want to have the material available for when they return to work after time off/maternity leave.
As my main focus and specialism is with the post natal population, and with any woman who deals with a dysfunctional core/pelvic floor you will notice a theme of safe practise for this throughout the workouts. If you are after workouts full of only exercises such as burpees, star jumps, planks PPT is not for you.
Click here to find the pre screening form that I must receive prior to your subscription starting, just simply fill it out and hit ‘submit’. This will help me bespoke the workouts that are put into the group and make sure that what I aim to do is safe for you! Once you have sent it I will check it through and then invite you back to this page to complete the purchase by subscribing via the PayPal button below.